Certified PBT Support Groups: It’s Your Time
Are you struggling to overcome the pain of betrayal? Do you feel lost, hurt, and in need of support to rebuild everything that the betrayal destroyed?
Introducing our exclusive Certified PBT Support Groups, where compassion, understanding, and transformation are waiting for you.
Betrayal Shatters Trust and So Much More
Let’s face it, betrayal shatters your trust, along with everything else you’ve held to be real and true. It leaves deep emotional scars (until and unless it’s worked through). But we also know that healing is not just possible, it’s predictable. And one of the most important aspects of healing is having support from people who get it.
As a Certified PBT Support Group Host
Certified PBT Support Groups provide a safe and nurturing environment where you can share your story, connect with others who have experienced similar challenges, and embark on a journey of recovery together. And, helping others is a powerful way to help ourselves too. It’s a beautiful way for you to connect either in person or online with others.
- Empathetic Community: Create and surround yourself with people who truly understand the pain of betrayal. Your PBT Support group can offer a space for genuine empathy, where group members can feel heard and validated.
- Supportive Guidance: Certified PBT Support Group Hosts learn specific tools and strategies to hold the space so group members feel supported during this very fragile time. Through structured group support, you can help navigate your group member’s emotions, allow them to feel seen and heard, and empower them to regain their self-worth and confidence.
- Tailored Support: Each Certified PBT Support Group is tailored based on your unique preferences. While all groups help help others heal from infidelity, broken friendships, or other forms of betrayal, as a Certified PBT Support Group Host, YOU choose the specific tone, “flavor” and dynamics of your group.
- Holistic Approach: Betrayal shatters us physically, mentally and emotionally so it’s more than one area that needs to be addressed. Certified Support Group Hosts offer a safe space for support and have direct access (through affiliate opportunities, deep discounts and more) to therapeutic techniques, practices, and self-care strategies to foster a comprehensive healing experience for yourself and/or members of your group. Discover new avenues for growth and resilience.
- Lasting Connections: Forge deep connections with people who share similar stories and aspirations. Together, you’ll find strength in unity and discover new possibilities for personal growth. PBT Support Groups aren’t about commiserating together. That’s what keeps us stuck. It’s about lifting and inspiring one another which is exactly what we’ll teach you. Lifelong friendships are often formed in our PBT Support Groups.
- Confidentiality: Rest assured that privacy is our utmost priority. Each group creates a confidential and non-judgmental space where members can freely express themselves without fear of betrayal (you and your group members have been through enough, your groups are where people can feel safe and secure).
- Inspiration and Hope: We know that healing is not only possible but predictable and also transformative. Witness the inspiring stories of those who have rebuilt their lives after betrayal. Let their journeys ignite a flame of hope within them and feel the fulfillment of knowing that these transformations are happening because YOU are holding space during this very important time.
Becoming a Certified PBT Support Group Host will help members (along with yourself) reclaim their lives, rebuild their trust, and rediscover their inner strength. That’s what happens when you become a PBT Support Group Host, create your own group, and embark on a transformative journey towards a brighter, more empowered future-and we help you every step of the way from designing to launching to marketing your group!
Becoming a Certified PBT Support group host is also an opportunity for you to grow, as you unlock your potential while inspiring and supporting those in need.
Find Out More
To find out more about becoming a Certified PBT Support Group Host, click here.
Remember, healing from betrayal starts with taking the first step. Choosing to become a Certified PBT Support Group Host can accelerate your healing as you help others thrive once again.
Dr. Debi-A Trusted Resource in an Untrusting Niche
Dr. Debi Silber, Founder and CEO of The PBT (Post Betrayal Transformation) Institute is an award-winning speaker, bestselling author, holistic psychologist, a health, mindset and personal development expert who helps (along with her incredibly gifted Certified PBT-Post Betrayal Transformation Coaches and Practitioners) a predictable, proven multi-pronged approach to help people heal (physically, mentally and emotionally) from the trauma of betrayal.