Have you healed or hardened by life? Sometimes, it’s difficult to tell.
Especially when faced with a betrayal that drags you deep into survival mode — and feeling as if a tough and resolute exterior is the only thing that’s holding you together.
True, nothing else can touch you then. But read that again: Nothing can touch you. Not even the goodness, the joy, the healing, or the light that is trying to break through the pain…inspiring you to finally have a long-deserved breakthrough.
There are stages we all go through as we experience the shattering effects of betrayal, just as there are stages of grief. Unlike grief, however, we don’t always know that we’re stuck in the aftermath of betrayal…
… or that with the right guidance, we can move through this painful process and actually allow ourselves to be positively transformed by it.
On Thursday, March 31 with me, you’ll discover the 5 Stages of Betrayal to Breakthrough — and how they can be leveraged to catalyze self-healing, transformation, and a new way forward… from breakdown to breakthrough.
You can register here for From Betrayal to Breakthrough: Reclaiming Trust, Confidence & Happiness Through 5 Stages of Healing:
In this illuminating online event, you’ll discover:
- The 5 Stages of Betrayal to Breakthrough + how they can be leveraged to catalyze self-healing and transformation
- The symptoms of Post-Betrayal Syndrome and how they may be negatively impacting your health (even if the betrayal happened decades ago)
- The point at which betrayal begins to shift toward Post-Betrayal Transformation
- How even micro-betrayals can keep you stranded in unhealthy mental and emotional patterns
- When it is and isn’t in your best interest to attempt to heal through interacting with the person who betrayed you
Whether macro- or micro-betrayals, all betrayals pose the challenge of reinforcing unhealthy emotional and mental patterns that keep you stranded in fear, limiting your sense of self and what’s possible for your life.
Join me for this eye-opening event on how to recognize the stage of betrayal that you are in — so you can begin your Post-Betrayal Transformation now.
You can RSVP for free here.
Founder and CEO, The PBT (Post Betrayal Transformation) Institute