PBT Certification Program
Become a Certified PBT Coach or Practitioner and help your clients heal from betrayal.
*Receive 4 CCE hours with completion of this program!
- Working with people who are currently going through what you’ve gone through and healed from
- Making a real impact in someone else’s life and turning their pain into purpose
- Getting paid for your knowledge and expertise
- The potential to position yourself within a community of people who need, value and appreciate your unique expertise
- Being an important part of a movement to help people heal from the pain of betrayal
Master the Betrayal to Breakthrough proven research based method and begin working with clients in your own business or if it's a fit, work within our community.
Become a Certified PBT Coach or Practitioner!
Coaches & Healers:
Here’s why this proven PBT Coach Certification program works for new and existing coaches:
If you’re new to coaching, you’ll gather all the tools and experience to skillfully and effectively work with clients.
If you’ve been coaching for years and want to create deeper, more meaningful transformations in less time which also results in more referrals, this is for you.
If you want to specialize in a niche that compliments your existing expertise or feels like the perfect fit based on your own personal experiences, this is for you.
This certification will allow you to collapse the time to your success.
Therapists & Doctors:
Here’s why this proven PBT Practitioner Certification program works for doctors and therapists:
Your expertise can perfectly compliment those struggling with the trauma of betrayal while serving as the go-to resource for especially challenging client cases.
If you’re looking for a new niche to specialize in, this is for you.
If you’re ready to use your experience while growing your practice through our referral/resource network and through opportunities to work with our members directly (if it's a fit), this is for you.
MS, MBA, Certified PBT Practitioner
If you find joy in helping others transform, become certified and start your legacy.
What are the benefits of becoming a Certified PBT Coach or Practitioner?
- More income
- Happy clients
- More referrals
- Ample opportunities to be placed in front of your ideal audience
- Tons of raving testimonials
- Memorable transformations
- Plenty of opportunities to serve clients who need what you have to offer
- If it's a fit, becoming a key member of a community and mission which desperately needs the right type of qualified support
Trauma Recovery Coach, Certified PBT Coach
You’ve been through the darkest points, now it’s time to share your growth with others.
You understand how painful betrayal can be and you want to help those who need what you can uniquely teach.
You were made to do this powerful work.
Meet Your Instructor
Hi there, I’m Dr. Debi, and I believe that betrayal is one of the most painful of the human experiences. How do I know? I’ve been there.
It was my own betrayals - first from my family and then from my husband, that shattered my heart, trust and life as I’d known it. I felt so hurt, so sad, so angry, so confused. It didn’t make any sense. These were the people I loved and trusted...how could they hurt me like that? If I couldn’t count on, or feel safe with the people I trusted the most...who could I trust? How would I navigate through this new space I found myself in while running my business, being there for my 4 kids, clients...and 6 dogs too? How could I make sense out of this and how would I ever be able to heal my heart, my mind, my health, and my heart?
Certified Success Principles Canfield Methodology Trainer, a HeartMathTM Certified Trainer, PBT Coach
Here’s the step-by-step certification process and curriculum:
We’ll walk you through the 5 stages from betrayal to breakthrough from the client and practitioner perspective so you understand the model. Your certification involves a combination of course modules, experiential activities and assessments, a quiz, case study conversation with Dr. Debi, and can be completed within a few months or longer if necessary.
- 1Working within PBT, you'll have the opportunity to be featured in our referral and resource directory so members see you/your specialties and have the ability to work deeper with you.
- 2Are you also a coach or healer who has a unique tool or strategy to share? A therapist with a specific specialty that beautifully compliments what someone needs as they’re struggling to heal from betrayal? If it's a fit, our certification puts you directly in front of our members to host classes around your specific topic of expertise so all of our members (Reclaim, Rebuild, Rise and Transform) get to know you and schedule coaching sessions with you.
- 3The opportunity to fill your coaching/therapy schedule with new clients, eager for your support! (We’re paying YOU to work with our Members).
- 4The opportunity to celebrate and promote your certification by doing an interview with me on my well-known podcast From Betrayal to Breakthrough!
- 5It it's a good fit, a private community to get ideas, collaborate and find additional support from others who are Coaches/Practitioners too.
- 6If you work within the community, monthly Q&A calls with Dr. Debi to learn about best practices, stay current with new research, strategies and more (all calls are recorded in case you miss one).
- 7Experiential activities, assessments, tools and resources to use on yourself, with your existing clients and with our members.
You've waited long enough.
Join us and let’s get you feeling great again. Then, take that inspiration and help others do the same. I know what’s waiting for you when you heal. When you experience it for yourself it’s so natural to want to share that with others...which you’ll have the opportunity to do as a Certified PBT Coach or Practitioner!
Become a Certified PBT Coach or Practitioner!
Registered nurse, Coach U graduate, Certified PBT Coach
PBT Certification VS. Others
There’s nothing like this. Before my study, Post Betrayal Syndrome® (PBS®), Post Betrayal Transformation® (PBT®) and the 5 Stages from Betrayal to Breakthrough™ hadn’t been identified. So, using all we’ve learned to predictably and effectively bring clients from PBS to PBT is new ground. It’s a new opportunity to clean up any of your unhealed betrayals that may have been impacting your work, health and relationships. Then, with renewed inspiration and excitement, use that to help others do the same.
While there may be other certifications that offer unique methodologies, becoming a certified PBT Coach or Practitioner is so different.
It’s the best opportunity I know of that:
- Teaches you what’s needed to heal (physically, mentally and emotionally) from betrayal.
- Gives you the opportunity to be eligible to work directly with clients AND get paid by us depending on how many members your see (every Rise member gets 1 session per month and every Reclaim, Rebuild, and Transform member gets 2 sessions per month included in their membership AND every member can book more sessions if they choose).
- Enables you to host weekly classes so clients can get to know, like and trust you while showcasing your unique expertise to our community if the fit is right.
- Encourages you to use our methodology ALONG WITH yours so you’re bringing even more tools and resources into the community. You don’t have to ONLY teach our methodology, you’re giving members the best possible experience because they’re getting exactly what they need.
- Offers exclusivity per category if we bring you into the community. That means that on a first come, first serve basis, you would be the exclusive Certified Coach/Practitioner teaching a particular specialty. For example, let’s say you specialize in family betrayal, or working with men, or working with couples, or you have a specific modality you’ve been teaching such as EMDR or tapping (EFT). Once certified, members in our community will find that if that’s the specialty they’re interested in, you’re the ONLY certified PBT Coach or Practitioner that offers it in the community. Pretty cool, huh?!
- Promotes you through our referral and resource directory.
- Encourages clients to go deeper with you if you have the time to take on additional private clients. Through our portal, members have the opportunity to schedule as many additional sessions as they want.
- Includes you as an important resource in a niche that’s specific yet gigantic!
Addiction/Recovery Coach, Pain Management, Certified PBT Coach
Ask anyone you know and chances are, they’ve been betrayed by a family member, partner, coworker, boss, coach, they’re struggling with self-betrayal or maybe they feel betrayed by their community or more. So often we’re told to “get over it,” or “shrug it off” and if you notice, while well intentioned, that’s not how we heal. Getting “support” from people who don’t understand wastes time, money and drives us even further into a stuck, painful and negative place. Betrayal is so painful and it needs the right protocol from people who understand exactly how betrayal impacts the body, mind and heart... That's why we have the PBT Coach and Practitioner Certification Program!
Here’s what you can expect from the moment you sign up:
Onboarding/welcome video from Dr. Debi to walk you through the certification process.
Your login credentials to access the course materials and training process each step of your certification.
Information on how to access group calls with Dr. Debi and how to schedule one-on-one calls and classes for our members if we bring you into the community as a Certified PBT Coach or Practitioner.
Certified Health, Life and PBT Coach
You and I both know that if nothing changes... nothing changes. It’s only when we do something different that we put ourselves in a position to have something different.
Imagine waiting another 6 months or years to start working on your transformation … does that sound like your next best move?
What would you need to do, what practitioners would you need to learn from, what communities would you need to belong to, and what marketing dollars would you need to spend to put yourself in front of your ideal audience?
How much would you spend on a program or certification that taught you a process or skill...then left you to figure out next steps on your own?
What program gives you the opportunity to do “on the job training” with your perfect clients who will naturally want to work more deeply with you?
What certification gives you the opportunity to hold the exclusivity for your particular specialty so members can only work with you if that’s what they’re looking for??
You’re here for a reason.
Now is the time to start making an impact, and helping others move forward from an experience they thought they’d never recover from.
I’m so excited for you. There’s nothing more rewarding than helping others-especially if it’s from something you’ve experienced or it was experienced by someone you love. Why? In addition to the tools and strategies you’ll learn, you have the experience of someone who’s “been there and back” so others can relate and feel connected to you. You become a role model and someone they can look up to now that you’ve traveled the road they’ve now found themselves on.
We can’t wait for you to become the newest certified coach/practitioner; with the unique experiences and skills that only you have and many need.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does certification take?
It typically takes a few months but that’s up to you. You have up to one year to complete your certification and if we see you’ve been quiet for a while, we’ll give you a gentle nudge to get you back on track.
What if I need to stop for some reason (illness/move, etc.)
We understand that “life happens.” While you’re working towards your certification, you have up to one year to complete. Just let us know so we can support you during your challenging time.
What if I lose access to my login information?
Email ClientCare@PBTInstitute.com and we’ll get you set up again.
What’s the difference between a PBT Coach and PBT Practitioner?
Great question! A Certified PBT Coach has a coaching background or is a wellness/health/mindset/personal development healer of some kind. A Certified PBT Practitioner is a Therapist, Psychologist, Psychiatrist or Doctor. The training is the same for both, and opportunities are the same as well. The difference is in the fees after certification is complete and you’re working with members 1-1.
Once my training hours are complete, how many hours can I work each week?
We’re still working on this one behind the scenes but we want you to be as busy as possible! Please check back on this response as we update it shortly.
What if clients want to work with me privately?
Great! That means you’re an amazing PBT Coach or PBT Practitioner and we figured that would happen. Reclaim and Rebuild members receive two private sessions with a coach/practitioner each month. Rise members receive one private session with a coach/practitioner each month which is included in their membership level, Transform members receive two private sessions with a coach/practitioner each month which is included in their membership level.
If a member wants to purchase additional sessions with you that isn’t a part of their membership level, they can purchase session packages as long as these sessions are purchased and scheduled through our system for tracking. For private coaching that’s not already included in Reclaim, Rebuild, Rise or Transform level memberships, meaning, members purchase additional sessions to work privately with you, you receive 60% of that purchase (the rest is to pay our tech, platform and processing fees).
If we find that you’re bypassing our system and scheduling these sessions on your own and outside of our system, we will immediately remove you from our referral directory where our members would find you as well as revoke your ability to teach group classes and schedule appointments with our members.
We believe in integrity and one of the biggest areas that need rebuilding after betrayal is trust. So, here’s where we’re putting our trust in you and your integrity. One more thing: If trust and integrity aren’t a priority to you, it’s best to stop right here. No judgment and no hard feelings, we’re just not a fit for the culture and community we’re building here.
Regarding non members: Should non member clients find you and work with you directly, that’s wonderful! Your certification offers additional tools to help them. You will even receive an affiliate link so if non members would benefit from the community and join because of you, you’re compensated.
What’s the Certified PBT Coach and Practitioner Directory and when is my name added?
The Coach and Practitioner directory is where our members learn more about you so they know if your specialty and style is a fit for them. They may choose to work with a different coach or practitioner each session they schedule or meet you first and only want to work with you. Either way, we’re showcasing you so our members get to know, like a trust you. If we decide it's a fit for your to work within the community, we will add you as soon as you complete certification and your case study.
How much is it and is there a payment plan?
Your Total investment is $2,748.
You may manage your investment as follows: (multiple payments are processed every 2 weeks.)
- $250 off when choosing 1 time payment of $2,497!
- $128 off when choosing 2 payments of $1,310 ($2,620).
- $50 off when choosing 3 payments of $899 ($2,697).
- 4 Payments of $687.00 ($2748).
How often can I teach a class?
As of now, Certified PBT Coaches and Practitioners can teach up to 2 classes per week if we bring you into the community.
How often can I schedule sessions with members?
Rise and Transform members receive “credits” to use to see a Certified Coach or Practitioner. So, you can be scheduled for as many sessions as possible, based on the different members that choose to see you.
Is there a quiz/test/case study?
Yes. There’s a quiz and a case study conversation with Dr. Debi so you can discuss the clients most likely to come your way. There’s also the group calls for questions that come up. Most importantly, we’re here to support you. We want you to succeed, we want our members to love you and we want to ensure that you infuse your unique skills and talents into your coaching.
Certified PBT Coach, Reclaim Functional Health